Shrimp and meat food are nutritious and tasty. They are indispensable food on our table. Food across the sea can keep fresh and delicious without the help of advanced freezing and thawing technology. Shrimp meat microwave thawing equipment protects your healthy life.
Advantages of microwave thawing equipment for shrimp meat:
- The microwave thawing equipment for shrimp meat has a fast speed. The microwave can heat the inside and outside of the material simultaneously without the conduction process. For example, microwaves can raise a piece of meat in 25 kg from - 15 ℃ to - 4 ℃ in 2 minutes.
- Microwave shrimp meat thawing equipment saves space. Microwave thawing does not require a large number of shelves and occupies a small space.
- The microwave shrimp meat thawing machine is safe and hygienic. Microwave shrimp meat thawing machines can heat the food in the package directions, and the product has no bacterial growth.
- The microwave shrimp meat thawing machine saves resources. Microwave shrimp meat thawing equipment consumes only a small amount of electricity. Compared with the water thawing method, it can save precious water resources. A processing plant has eight self-contained wells, pumping water continuously from underground for 24 hours before it can be used in the upper thawing workshop.
- Shrimp meat microwave thawing machine keeps material integrity. Microwave thawing will not cause the loss of raw materials and obviously improve product quality.
- The frozen products of shrimp meat are uniform after thawing by microwave thawing machine. The microwave heats the inside and outside of the material at the same time, and the overall quality of the thawed product is good.
- Microwave thawing equipment for shrimp meat protects the environment. The microwave thawing process does not produce harmful substances such as sewage and exhaust gas, which belongs to environment-friendly equipment.
Principle of microwave thawing equipment for shrimp meat:
Similar to microwave drying equipment, the principle of microwave thawing equipment used for shrimp meat is that microwave generates "internal frictional heat" through the high-frequency reciprocating movement of dipole molecules in the heating body, heating the frozen product from -42 to -18 degrees Celsius. Therefore, both their inside and outside can be heated to -2 degrees Celsius at the same time without dripping water.
Without any heat conduction process, the material can be heated both inside and outside at the same time. The heating speed is fast and uniform, and only a fraction of a few tens of the energy consumption of the traditional heating method is needed.
There are many methods of thawing, common methods as follows:
1. Air thawing method
The frozen meat is moved to the thawing room and thawed by heat exchange between the air medium and the frozen meat.
This is a primitive thawing method with low cost and smooth operation, but the thawing speed is slow.
In higher temperature thawing, the temperature difference between the surface and the meat's interior is large, which can easily cause discoloration, drying, dust contamination, bacteria breeding, and so on. When thawing with air, certain factors such as wind speed, temperature, and humidity must be taken into account to ensure product quality.
2. Liquid thawing method
The liquid thawing method mainly uses the technique of water immersion or spraying.
Water consumption is large, it will lose part of protein and extract, meat color changes, fragrance weakens. Water temperature is 10 C, thawing 20 h; water temperature is 20 C, thawing 10-11 H. The thawed meat, because of its wet surface, needs to be dried at an air temperature of about 1 C.
3. Steam thawing
Gravy loss is much more significant than air thawing. Material weight increases by 0.5%-4.0% due to the condensation of water vapor.
4. Vacuum thawing
Insufficient oxygen concentration can reduce the oxidative deterioration of food during the melting process. If the humidity increases, the juice loss after thawing will decrease. Some thawed foods have a terrible appearance.
Development prospects of microwave thawing equipment for shrimp meat:
With the continuous improvement of people's living standards and the quality requirement of life, food safety is always the focus of our attention. It is urgent to protect the environment and save resources. Extensive production mode has not met the requirements of the times.
In recent years, the reliability and practicability of microwave equipment have been improved continuously. Compared with traditional thawing methods, microwave equipment has the advantages of low investment, high efficiency, low operating cost, top product quality, and easy control.
At the beginning of the development of microwave technology, many microwave equipment shortcomings have been thoroughly improved. Now microwave thawing is the preferred thawing method for food processing enterprises and the development direction of food thawing technology in China.