Dried fruit is delicious, healthy, convenient to eat, and has a powerful effect on helping digestion and maintaining beauty. It is becoming more and more popular, but do you know how it changed from "fresh" to "dry"?
Microwave vacuum drying equipment is a new type of microwave energy application equipment combining microwave and vacuum drying, which have several advantages of microwave and vacuum drying. For example, overcoming the long cycle, low efficiency, disadvantages of conventional vacuum drying. In the drying process of general material, the work efficiency is 4 ~ 10 times higher than the traditional method.
Microwave vacuum dryer is widely used in the drying and disinfection of food, medicine, and medical products.
The outstanding advantages of microwave vacuum drying equipment are as follows:
1. Microwave vacuum drying equipment is efficient and energy-saving. Traditional vacuum drying equipment uses steam heating, which is slow in heating speed and consumes a lot of energy. Microwave drying uses electromagnetic wave heating without heat transfer medium and directly heats to the inside of the object. It has fast heating speed, high efficiency, shorter drying period, and lower energy consumption.
2. The heating of the Microwave vacuum drying machine is uniform. Microwave heating simultaneously heating material from inside to outside. The material temperature difference between inside and out is minimal, will not produce the situation of inconsistency between inside and outside heating in conventional heating, and drying quality is much improved.
3. The microwave vacuum drying equipment is produced continuously and automatically. The microwave power can be adjusted quickly without inertia, and it is easy to control in real-time.
4. Microwave vacuum drying machinery and equipment is small, easy to install and maintain, and saving space.
5. Vacuum microwave drying equipment has the functions of disinfection and sterilization. This is the advantage of all microwave machinery, including microwave tea-green killer. Vacuum drying food has a low moisture content, safety and hygiene, easy to preserve and transport, long shelf life and easy to eat.
6. Microwave vacuum drying equipment can improve the quality of products. Microwave vacuum drying equipment can prolong the shelf life of food, preserve the original flavor and nutrients of food, retain the physiological activity of raw materials, enhance the function of health food, and increase agricultural products' added value.
Principles of Industrial Microwave Vacuum Dryer:
The working principle of a microwave vacuum dehydrator is similar to that of microwave vacuum dehydrator. It is a drying technology based on the sublimation principle. It freezes the dried substance rapidly at low temperature and sublimates the frozen water molecule directly into the water vapor, escaping under an appropriate vacuum environment.
In the microwave drying process, the temperature gradient, heat transfer, and vapor pressure migration directions are consistent, significantly improving the water migration conditions in the drying process. The inner drying first overcomes the problem that the outer layer of the material dries first and forms a hard crust, which prevents the internal moisture from continuing to move out in the conventional drying process.
Several commonly used drying methods:
1. The atmospheric convection drying method is drying under atmospheric pressure. It transfers heat and water through the medium. The equipment is simple and easy to operate and has a wide range of applications. However, the drying time is long, and the non-heat-resistant components may be damaged due to overheating, which is easy to agglomerate and has high energy consumption.
2. Decompression drying is a method of drying in a vacuum-sealed container. It reduces the adverse effects of air on the product, reduces the loss of color, flavor, and nutrient components, maintains the original shape well, and has a long storage life. On the other hand, it has high energy consumption, high cost, low drying rate, and high packaging requirements.
3. Contact drying. The standard drying method is drum drying. The drawbacks are that the drying degree is not uniform, the temperature is not easy to control, and the product quality is not high.
4. Boiling drying, also known as fluidized drying, is a new development of fluidization technology in drug drying. It has the advantages of high drying efficiency, uniform drying, and high yield. It is suitable for the continuous production of the same variety and low temperature, smooth operation, and a small area. However, it is not easy to clean the drying room, especially for the drying of non-ferrous particles. At the same time, the proportion of fine powder after drying is large.
5. Infrared drying advantages are fast drying speed, high efficiency, uniform absorption, excellent product quality, simple equipment operation, and high energy consumption.
Compared with traditional drying methods, microwave vacuum drying has many advantages: high drying rate, energy saving, high production efficiency, uniform drying, cleaner production, easy to realize automation control, and improved product quality. Therefore, it has been paid more and more attention in various fields of drying and has been further developed in recent decades, with promising future prospects.