Industrial dehydrator (dryer/centrifugal dryer) is suitable for vegetable, fruit, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and cotton textile industries. The dehydrator is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, with excellent performance, stable operation, fast speed, high dehydration rate, a wide range of use, with massive capacity, small energy consumption, frequency conversion, high dehydration rate, simple operation, easy to use and other advantages.
- The unique tripod suspension structure of industrial dehydratorcan avoid vibration caused by the unbalanced load;
- The rotary drum of theindustrial dehydrator is made of stainless steel plate, which is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion. V-belt transmission, one-piece, easy to disassemble, long service life, small vibration, stable operation, strong and durable;
- The special brake opening and closing arm device of industrial dehydratorhas excellent braking performance, safety, and reliability;
- The transmission part is driven by V-belt. The centrifugal starting wheel is directly driven by the motor, so that the machine can start slowly and gradually reach the design speed, to ensure the smooth operation of the device.
- The machine has a brake opening and closing handle, which has excellent braking performance and can make the machine stop quickly.
- Consume 1 degree of electric energy to convert 3KW heat, energy-saving, and high efficiency.
7.No noise, no radiation, no heavy light pollution, environmental protection, and energy-saving.
- It can be widely used in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper products, leather, wood, agricultural and sideline products processing, and other industries.
- The equipment adopts automatic computer control, touch screen intuitive operation, imported chip, and relay.
Wide range of applications:
Commercial dehydrator machine is widely used in the clothing industry (jeans, woolen sweater, etc.); Home textile industry, food industry (corn flour, glutinous rice flour, and other starch; Vegetables, seafood, meat products dehydration), industrial and mining enterprises (aluminum powder, bauxite, rare earth, etc.), machinery manufacturing industry (electroplating, hardware, auto parts, etc.); Drug production enterprises, hospital medical industry, hotel/hotel cloth washing, school, coal mine, steel plant, and other work clothes dehydration.
The working principle of the multifunctional dehydrator is a centrifugal movement. The motor drives the inner tank to move at high speed. The water in the dehydrated material is centrifuged under high-speed rotation. Therefore, the water is separated and collected on the inner wall of the shell and discharged through the outlet. The raw material is left in the hub to complete the separation process of centrifugal filtration and achieve the purpose of dehydration.
Generally speaking, for wet materials, the drying effect of the dehydrator working for two minutes is almost the same as that of the dryer working for 20 minutes. The dehydrator cannot achieve the effect of complete drying. Therefore, a way to save time and energy is to first carry out dehydration operation, and then carry out drying operation.
1：Put the materials to be dehydrated into the drum evenly, pay attention to the balance and uniformity, and not overload.
2：Start the motor for about 90 seconds, the machine reaches regular operation, the water outlet pipe began to discharge a lot of water.
3: When the machine runs for about 6-8 minutes, there is no water flowing out of the water outlet pipe, the power supply can be cut off. After 1-2 minutes, brake the opening and closing arm slowly several times, and the machine stops running.
Our company produces and sells industrial dehydrators with complete models, various specifications, and high quality. We sincerely provide you with perfect after-sales service at a fair price. Welcome to buy.